- Thank You God for providing the funds to fix our van 2 weeks before we needed it. When Randy took the car in for what we thought was a minor repair, we found out it was going to be a major repair. And yet God knew what we would need and He lovingly provided it ahead of time. He is our Faithful Provider.
- Thank You God for providing me an alternate workplace today. Yesterday the phone company showed up and wanted to go in our backyard. I said OK. Little did I know that when they left I would have no phone or DSL. Since I work from home..., not a good thing. God provided a sweet lady at the front desk of the Comfort Inn and free DSL in the lobby to meet my needs. Once again.., He is my Faithful Provider.
- Thank You God for my new friend Robyn. We share a common love for our Lord and just had such a sweet time of fellowship last night. He is my Faithful Provider.
- Thank You God for teachers who impart truth. Thank You for not allowing me to be satisfied with milk, when there is meat to be eaten. He is my Faithful Provider.
- Thank You God for working in the lives of my family. I see You moving. I hear You speaking. Your love at times is overwhelming. Thank You for pursuing us and never letting us go.
How about you? What are you thankful for?