Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday Steps of Faith #35

Steps of Faith

What are you believing God for?

Do you trust God enough to take Him at His word?
Not only for your neighbor or friend..., but for you?

Saturday Steps of Faith is our opportunity to publicly claim His promises for our lives.
It is the place where we believe God for things great and small.

Who can take a hopeless situation and turn it around? Only God!
Who can bring healing when the Dr.'s have given up? Only God!
Who can give strength when the journey has become long? Only God!
Who can bring peace when no peace can be found? Only God!

10 Hear, O LORD, and be merciful to me;
O LORD, be my help."

11 You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy
,

12 that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.
Psalm 30:10-12
My God is a Reverser of Destiny. No matter what we see with our eyes, what we hear, what we feel; God is working in the heavenlies on our behalf and will use it to bring Him glory.
I am believing in Him!

How about you? What are you believing God for this week? Will you join me?

• Leave a comment or write a post.
• Copy the button located on the left sidebar and paste it into your post.
• Next write down the promise from the Word of God you are taking a step of faith and believing. • Last, come back here and link up with MckLinky. It's that easy.

10 comments:

Brook said...

Lisa, I have missed you for the last 10 days or so. How are you doing?

Trusting in God's promises and praying for you,
B

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

I am believing in my God that I can't even dream or pray big enough for His abundant & Sovereign plans for my life!!!
Joyfully,
Wylie

LisaShaw said...

Amen Lisa. Believing GOD with you and for you. Love you.

Nana Jul said...

Ps. 30: 11-12 My hearts cry..... O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!! Only God!! Jesus, my One and only! He is ABLE!!
Love you,
Julie

Patty said...

Coming by this morning to tell you that you have been on my mind and I pray that you have a blessed Sunday!

Reversal of Destiny...I am believing that for both of us!!
Love,
Patty

Paula said...

HI, just stumbled upon your blog. The leading pic reminded me of a quote:
"If u dont understand my silence, u wont understand my words"
Thanks for reminding me. Greetings from Germany,Paula

LisaShaw said...

Dear friend, I've missed you. I came by to wish you and your family a very blessed CHRISTmas and New Year. I pray all is well with you and your family.

I love you.

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Just wanted to stop by again today to wish you & yours a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS friend!!!!
Joyfully,
Wylie

Nana Jul said...

Merry Christmas Lisa!
Miss you,
Love,
Julie

sanjeet said...

Believing GOD with you and for you. Love you.
PPC Advertising India