- Thank You God for unexpected blessings. I love how You love me. I love how Your desire is for me. You know my needs and you meet them one by one.
- Thank You God for friends who reflect You. Friends who encourage. Friends who forgive. Friends who love deeply. Friends of Yours who are friends of mine.
- Thank You God for my husband. You are restoring him day by day. His passion for life and his passion for ministry are beginning to beat again more strongly. Our family devotion and prayer time has been such a gift from You. Thank You for restoring what satan attempted to steal.
- Thank You God for Your promises fulfilled. Your Word has become life and breath to me. You have spoken it. I believe it. You are true to Your Word. Your name is FAITHFUL and trustworthy!
- Thank You God for allowing me to go to Houston. I am so excited and can't wait to meet so many of my blogging friends. More importantly, I can't wait to see what You are going to do in each of our lives.
How about you? What are you thankful for?