Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday #34

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
It's Thankful Thursday and I am again joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey once again. Click on the button above and feel free to join in with 5 items of Thanksgiving.

  1. Thank You God for unexpected blessings. I love how You love me. I love how Your desire is for me. You know my needs and you meet them one by one.
  2. Thank You God for friends who reflect You. Friends who encourage. Friends who forgive. Friends who love deeply. Friends of Yours who are friends of mine.
  3. Thank You God for my husband. You are restoring him day by day. His passion for life and his passion for ministry are beginning to beat again more strongly. Our family devotion and prayer time has been such a gift from You. Thank You for restoring what satan attempted to steal.
  4. Thank You God for Your promises fulfilled. Your Word has become life and breath to me. You have spoken it. I believe it. You are true to Your Word. Your name is FAITHFUL and trustworthy!
  5. Thank You God for allowing me to go to Houston. I am so excited and can't wait to meet so many of my blogging friends. More importantly, I can't wait to see what You are going to do in each of our lives.

How about you? What are you thankful for?


10 comments:

LivingforGod said...

Wonderful list! God is so good all the time. He is indeed faithful.

Nana Jul said...

Hi Lisa! I'm so excited for you getting to go to Houston!! I'm praying for a God handprint to be imbedded upon you all!! Celebrate with all your might the Great things the Lord has done and is doing in you!!
Love you sister!
Julie

Nikki (Sarah) said...

awesome list. He is the best.

Greg C said...

Aren't those little unexpected blessings awesome? I got two myself yesterday. Out of the blue two wonderful things happened for me just when I really needed them to. God is great!!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Beautifully spoken as always!!

SusanD said...

How fun to travel, especially to meet friends. Have an awesome time. Blessings, SusanD

achildoftheking said...

Great list Lisa. Traveling is always fun. Great husbands are an awesome thing.

Skoots1moM said...

awesomely stated :)

Linda C said...

I enjoyed reading your thankful list. Have a great time in Houston!!

Happy TT!
Linda C

sanjeet said...

God is so good all the time. He is indeed faithful.
PPC Advertising India