Thursday, July 2, 2009
It's Thankful Thursday and I am again joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. Click on the button above and feel free to join in with 5 items of Thanksgiving.
1. Thank You God for finally receiving insurance approval for Randy's spinal cord stimulator. We know the timing and outcome are in your hands.
2. Thank You God that Jonathan is making connections in the Youth group. He was rattling off the names of people and conversations he had last night. I know you have heard my prayers and the glory belongs to You.
3. Thank You God for being with Connie today as she buries her mother. I know how much you love her and I thank that you will be walking with or carrying her in the coming days.
4. Thank You God for speaking to my heart. When I seek You, I find You - every time.
5. Thank You God for the Me, Myself & Lies study. Thank You for teaching me that my thought closet needed some cleaning out. Thank You for reminding me daily to meditate on things above, not on earthly things.
How about you? What are you thankful for?