It's Thankful Thursday and I am again joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. Click on the button above and feel free to join in with 5 items of Thanksgiving.
- Thank You God for Jonathan's connection with the Youth at our church. From a kid who didn't want to go to camp to a kid threatening to walk 40 miles to church if I didn't take him last night. He stayed 45 minutes after youth group talking and the first words out of his mouth in the car were, "I love my church". Only God can be given the glory!
- Thank You God that my hope is in you. The spinal cord stimulator Randy had implanted on Monday has not been what we hoped for. They will be removing it on Friday. I thank God that He has a plan and that He will never leave us without hope. He is our hope!
- Thank You God for leading me to a peaceful place on the Morse Reservoir last night for my quiet time. It was such a beautiful night to spend alone in your Word.
- Thank You God for hearing my prayers and answering. Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. But always hearing and answering with what is best.
- Thank You God for for the truth that you speak over me and to me.