Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday #32

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
It's Thankful Thursday and I am again joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey once again. Click on the button above and feel free to join in with 5 items of Thanksgiving.

  1. Thank You God for my families health. With so much sickness around us we have been blessed with good health. Thank You Lord!
  2. Thank You God for giving me a Word - just when I need it. When I was feeling discouraged last week and opened Your Word, hope and love came flooding out. Thank You Lord!
  3. Thank You God for the beautiful sunset last night. As I drove to Bible study the sky was captivating. The sun, the clouds, the colors all reflected Your glory to me. Thank You Lord!
  4. Thank You God for pursuing us. As Susan shared her story last night, what kept running through my mind was, "What amazing love". Through the good times and bad, Your hand prints were all over her life, drawing her to You. The same can be said of each of us. Thank You Lord!
  5. Thank You God for lifetime friend. Some are for a season. Some are for a reason. But some You give for a lifetime. Thank You Lord!

How about you? What are you thankful for?


10 comments:

Jane In The Jungle said...

Amen to number 5 !! Great list Lisa.

Praises!

LisaShaw said...

Absolutely beautiful list dear sister.

You have such a grateful heart and I know that is SO pleasing to our Father.

Love you.

Journaling Gina said...

Lifetime friends...gotta love 'em!

Greg C said...

Great list Lisa. I think I saw the same sunset. It was beautiful.

From the Heart said...

A great list. God has been good to us also regarding health.

The picture of the mountains and sky is so beautiful.

Sheryl said...

It's not until we start counting are blessing to we realize how much we have to be thankful for.

Nana Jul said...

Amen, amen and AMEN!! Good Health, beauty in a sunset, being pursued by God...That is awesome! and Thankful for lifetime friends!
Love you sista!
Julie

Beth Herring said...

I am so thankful for your great list today Lisa!

We have so much to be thankful for and we just tend to overlook it sometimes!

Brook said...

The Lord has given us so much to be thankful for. Thanks for the reminder!

Heather C said...

I'm thankful that my husband was diagnosed with lymphoma and not myeloma.

I'm thankful for the incredible opportunities this diagnosis has given us to share Christ with family and friends who don't know Him.

I'm thankful for a church family that has surrounded us with love and supported us with practical help as well as encouragement.

I'm thankful that my God is so much bigger than anything that happens to me... and that anything He allows into my life, including cancer, is not brought without purpose. It is oonsistent with His will for my life, and His plan for me here on this earth. He's got this. I'm thankful.