- After 4 months of being virtually bed-ridden, Randy has had 3 days of no back pain! Words cannot adequately express the joy and thanksgiving bubbling up in my heart. We don't call Him the Great Physician for nothing! God still heals!
- Tonight at dinner I opened up my fortune cookie and it said, "You hold the wisdom of the ages in your hands." I don't know what they were referring to..., but every time I take my Bible and open it up I am doing just that! Thank You God for the wisdom you share with me every day.
- This week I have reconnected with friends I haven't seen or heard from in 20 years. How fun to rekindle friendships and see the different paths that God has led us down. It's a blessing to see the legacy of faith that is being passed from generation to generation. Thank You God!
- I am so thankful for my sister (or my "much older sister" as I like to call her). Growing up we shared a room and on occasion I could be a bit of a brat. But once we were both married and out of the house, our friendship began to bloom. There is no one I respect and love more than Melani. She is the picture of a godly wife and mother and I am in awe of her.
- I am so grateful for my job. I have worked for the same company for 21 years, the last 7 1/2 from at home in my pajamas. I always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but good health insurance was a must. God gave me the best of both worlds. He is so good to us!
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15Blessings - Lisa