- Thank You God for the blessings I cannot see. I just heard that line in a song. Think about that for just a second. I know that God is moving and working all around me; in my life, in my family, in my friends; in my co-workers lives. Though I may not see everything that He is doing, the blessings He in the midst of working, I know that He is and I praise Him.
- Thank You for giving me such a keen awareness of your faithfulness this week. You are faithful to you Word. You are faithful to keep your promises! You are FAITHFUL when my faith falters..., You are faithful!
- Thank You that yesterday when I was feeling down, overwhelmed, ad you reminded me that I needed to re-focus my attention. You led me to your Word and you showed me that there is NO one like YOU! You are God and alone are worthy of my praise!
- Thank You for my paycheck I received yesterday. You know our needs and you supply over and over again! True to your Word, "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
- Thank You for your unfailing love! "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,"says the LORD, who has compassion on you." Isaiah 54:10
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Posted by Lisa at 2:38 PM