It's that time of the week again where we come together for Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya. I was reminded today of a quote that I love. It is so very appropriate for this post:
The more inclined I am to applaud in His presence - the more inclined He is to provide an encore! -Beth Moore
Here is my standing ovation for today:
- I thank you God that I am fearfully and wonderfully made! What You see in me may not match up to what the world sees or even I see when standing in front of the mirror..., but I am exactly who you created me to be. You are the creator who made me, formed me and I live to bring pleasure to you! Bravo God! Bravo!
- I thank you God for being my mighty rock and my refuge. You are my fortress, my deliverer, my protector, my strength. You are my peace, my joy, my passion. All that I am, all that I ever hope to be is in You! Bravo God! Bravo!
- I thank you God for every good and perfect gift that you have brought into my life. Words cannot adequately express how good you have been to me. You've never given me what I deserved, because of your love, because of your grace. But instead you have given me your best - your perfect Son Jesus, salvation, forgiveness, life everlasting, hope now and for eternity. Bravo God! Bravo!
- I thank you God for "working all things together for my good". Oh, when I've been walking the hard road I didn't always see it at that time. But upon reflection, Your hand prints have been all over my life - from birth until now. All things have been for my good. They have molded me into the woman I am today, Bravo God! Bravo!
- I thank you for how far I have come and how far you have brought me. I thank you that as I look forward into my future, regardless of my circumstances, my future is bright because you are there! Bravo God! Bravo!