Thursday, March 12, 2009
1. My dear friend Debbie was taken to the hospital this week. She was physically in bad shape, scared to death and just a mess. She is back home today feeling so much better. God walked with her each step of the way and answered prayer after prayer. Thank You God for loving her back to health !
2. Only 8 more days until I get to go home. I am counting down the days until I get to see family and friends that I have missed to terribly. Thank You God for providing the tickets and working out all of the details. Thank You for making a way!
3. Last Sunday I enjoyed a Worship service that had a "Praise and Share" time built right into the middle. A lady shared how she had received word of a spot on her mamogram. Her mom and sister are both breast cancer survivors. Her husband prayed over her. Her Pastor and his wife prayed over her. When she went back in, the ultrasound showed nothing at all. Thank You God that you show yourself to us through miracles every day!
4. I am so thankful for friends. Friends you can call on when you need a helping hand. Friends you don't see too often, but when you do you pick right up where you left off the last time you saw them. Friends that listen and care. Friends who lift you up in prayer. Thank You God for my friends.
5. I know that I say this quite often, but I am so thankful for my job. Some days it's hard. The stress level can get high. But it provides for all of our needs and even some wants. In a day when so many are looking for work and just struggling to get by. I'm thankful for my job and God's provision through it.
A word of Thanks to all of my bloggy friends! Thank You for the encouragement you give through your blogs each day. Thank You for sharing Jesus! Without Him where would we be?