Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday #8

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
It's time to join Sonya for Thankful Thursday once again. I've missed it the last two weeks, so I can't wait to list my five for today :
  1. Thank you God for proving yourself to be faithful in my life over and over again. When I need love, you are faithful to pull me close. When I seek you, you are faithful to be found. When I call on you, you are faithful to answer. When I trip and fall, you are faithful to pick me up, dust me off and set me on the right path.
    Not to us, O LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness. Psalm 115:1
  2. Thank You God for the beauty of Spring. Fresh flowers. Fresh air. Fresh start. Jesus - You make all things new!
  3. Thank You God for working miracles in our lives. I can see you moving, working, challenging, changing, teaching. Though we are a work in progress, I can see your hand print on each of our lives. May we bring you glory!
  4. Thank You God for my sister. She is a constant source of encouragement and is a true reflection of you. She inspires me to want to be more like you each and every day.
  5. Thank You God for leading me down roads unexpected, where I find you waiting to reveal more and more of yourself to me. Though I thought I knew you in the past, you continue to amaze me as you draw me closer, revealing to me more of your heart. You take my breath away!

Today, my heart is just bubbling over with praise and thanksgiving to you God. Thank You God for YOU!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roads Unexpected...I had never thought of that before...What a wonderful post...I love Thankful Thursdays...

Tess:)

Laurie said...

Roads unexpected, PRAISE GOD! I love that God chooses better than we ever could. Blessings to your today sister!

LisaShaw said...

What a beautiful, heart felt message unto our Lord of complete appreciation. He's so worthy to receive ALL of our love and gratitude. Amen!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

What wonderful things to be thankful for. Doesn't spring amaze you.

Tea with Tiffany said...

I see his hand print too. Beautiful list of thanks.

Appreciate a grateful heart!

Hugs,

Tiffany

Mary Moss said...

What a great post. It sounds as if your paths are similar is some ways:-)

Yolanda said...

Lisa,

I loved your #5, that was a beautiful STRETCH and allowing God to be God, in control, His best!

You are a delight!

Love,
Yolanda

Jennifer Sikora said...

Those unexpected roads are the ones that have become my favorite. I love what your title says...going from just living to true passion. That is what I am longing for every day. I am so tired of just being. I want more of Him and His glory!

Thanks for reminding me about the unexpected roads!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sharing that with us! Amen & amen!
Those are great things to be thankful for ...

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•