It's time to join Sonya for Thankful Thursday once again. I've missed it the last two weeks, so I can't wait to list my five for today :
- Thank you God for proving yourself to be faithful in my life over and over again. When I need love, you are faithful to pull me close. When I seek you, you are faithful to be found. When I call on you, you are faithful to answer. When I trip and fall, you are faithful to pick me up, dust me off and set me on the right path.
Not to us, O LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness. Psalm 115:1
- Thank You God for the beauty of Spring. Fresh flowers. Fresh air. Fresh start. Jesus - You make all things new!
- Thank You God for working miracles in our lives. I can see you moving, working, challenging, changing, teaching. Though we are a work in progress, I can see your hand print on each of our lives. May we bring you glory!
- Thank You God for my sister. She is a constant source of encouragement and is a true reflection of you. She inspires me to want to be more like you each and every day.
- Thank You God for leading me down roads unexpected, where I find you waiting to reveal more and more of yourself to me. Though I thought I knew you in the past, you continue to amaze me as you draw me closer, revealing to me more of your heart. You take my breath away!