It's Thankful Thursday and I am again joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. Click on the button above and feel free to join in with 5 items of Thanksgiving.
My heart is so full of Thanksgiving this week, it is truly bubbling up to overflowing. Here we go:
- My husband took it upon himself to call the bank to discuss our mortgage. After talking with the lady for a short time, by God's grace they agreed to drop our interest rate 2%. This is going to save us $200 per month! Thank You God for providing and doing it so quickly! You ARE a God of miracles!
- Tonight at Bible Study the ladies one after another shared what God was showing them from their times of personal study. Thank You God for an amazing group of women who love you and hunger after you. You ARE a God who reveals Himself to those who are seeking!
- Last week our family was able to get away for a couple of days. It was so nice to be out of the house and just enjoying the beauty of places we have never been. Thank You God for quality time with those I love. You ARE a God who refreshes and restores!
- School has started! Woo-Hoooo! Thank You for the excitement Jonathan has shown so far. You are a God of new beginnings!
- I am just so overwhelmed by You! You are my Lord, my Savior, Redeemer and Friend. You are my Comforter, Healer, Refuge and Strength; YOU ARE my Peace! Thank You God for WHO You Are! You are the one true God!