It's Thankful Thursday and I am again joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey once again. Click on the button above and feel free to join in with 5 items of Thanksgiving.
- Thank You God for surrounding me with women who are passionate about their relationship with You. Debbie, Laura, my blogging friends - each of you challenge me to want to know Him more and love Him more deeply.
- Thank You God for the Beth Moore Simulcast last weekend. The Words of life spoken over us have filled my life with "Reciprocal Delight". May I be forever changed.
- Thank You God for continuing to bless me with a job. I continue to hear each day of those who have been unexpectedly unemployed. Thank You for your hand of protection and your provision in our lives today.
- Thank You God for Hailey. Last night I watched this sweet little girl pull up to the table with her Bible as her mom and I were studying together. She grabbed her hi-lighter and post-its and began to mark verses she liked. 7 years old and in love with God's Word. Lord Bless her as she grows to be a warrior of the Word.
- Thank You God for for a great start to the school year. A great morning routine. Straight A's after 3 weeks. I'm so proud of Jonathan for laying a good foundation for a great year.
How about you? What are you Thankful for?