- Thank You God for breaking the chains of bondage. After a year of being virtually bed-ridden, God has done a miracle in the life of my husband. Although he still has pain, he is up and functioning and once again active. Thank You God for giving me back my husband.
- Thank You God that you already answered last week, before I posted for Saturday Steps of Faith. Last Saturday I believed God to move a mountain. Saturday morning I found out He had moved it the night before. I love how God knows the desire of our heart and is moving and ordering it to be - even before we verbalize it. Amazing, truly amazing!
- Thank You God that my family was able to worship together for the first time in a year. Something that I took for granted for 24 years was such a precious gift last Sunday. Worshipping you - it's what we were created for!
- Thank You God for surrounding me with women who are passionate about their relationship with You. I know this was on my list last week, but words can't describe the joy I feel from being with women whose deepest desire is to know God and to honor Him with their lives.
- Thank You God for everything that works in my household. The cars, the air conditioner, the plumbing, the refrigerator.... all running and fulfilling their purpose. You are my provider - the big things and small.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Thankful Thursday and I am again joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey once again. Click on the button above and feel free to join in with 5 items of Thanksgiving.