- Thank You God for the continued miracle in Randy's life. When God sets a man free, he is free indeed.
- Thank You God for bringing my sister and brother-in-law here for a visit. It is so good to have family in my home again. It is so hard to live 2000 miles away from everyone - but oh how sweet it is to see each other face to face.
- Thank You God for not leaving us where we are. I am so grateful that You spiritually mature us and grow us. Each day shaping us to be more like Jesus - when we yield our hearts and wills to You.
- Thank You God for Your provision in our lives. Food, clothing, shelter and oh so much more. As a loving Father You provide and my heart is so grateful.
- Thank You God for Your beautiful creation. The blue skies with fluffy clouds, the golden fields ready for harvest, the trees with their leaves of many colors. Your creation draws my heart right into worship of You - the creative Creator. Father, how I love You!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Thankful Thursday and I am again joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey once again. Click on the button above and feel free to join in with 5 items of Thanksgiving.