- Thank You God for my sista-friend Laura. Her smile. Her hugs. Her joy for life. The way she makes every person feel like they are the most important person in the world. She is moving to Michigan in a matter of days. Thank You Lord for knitting our hearts together as forever friends in Christ.
- Thank You God for Your chastening Spirit. When our passion is not as passionate as it was the day before, or the day before that, you gently whisper your words of love into my ear and remind me I am missed. Thank You for loving and pursuing me.
- Thank You God for the continued health of my family. Randy continues to be a miracle and Jonathan has evaded all of the new school year bugs. Thank You God for your healing hand.
- Thank You God for providing for our every need. An entire year with only one paycheck and every bill has been paid on time. Thank You for making the 5 loaves and 2 fish more than just a Bible Story, but a real life testimony of your faithfulness in our lives.
- Thank You God for abiding joy. Walking with You. Talking with You. The fellowship of Your Spirit brings such joy. What an amazing God!
How about you? What are you thankful for?