- Thank You God for wonderful visit with my Sister. Her visit from CA was like a cool drink of water on a hot day - refreshing! We laughed, we shared and just had a great time. I love my sister and am so thankful for her.
- Thank You God for my Brother-in-law installing my new kitchen faucet. Eight hours of wrangling to get the old one out and less than one hour to install the new one. Thank You for helping him to persevere.
- Thank You God for my Fall Bible Study. Although I wanted to do Esther when it first came out, Your timing is always perfect. Thank You for providing a group to study with.
- Thank You God for Your protection in our lives. Safe travel each and every day, a home that is secure. Each one is so often overlooked. I know that it is Your hand that protects us and I am so thankful.
- Thank You God for godly girlfriends. It was so much fun to get together and just laugh last night. No agenda. No plans. Just sweet fellowship.
How about you? What are you thankful for?
Blessings ~ Lisa