- Thank You God for providing the funds for my trip to Houston. Attending the Siesta gathering seemed so out of reach 40 weeks ago. But in faith believing, I began to memorize my verses to qualify to attend. Sometimes Lord, You just blow me away.
- Thank You God for providing for Debbie to go. I so wanted to share this trip with my friend, but it wasn't looking good. Again, you came through in a big way.
- Thank You God for Your revealed Word. You have revealed Yourself to us page after page; and in the same way You reveal me to me.
- Thank You God for teachers who impart truth. Thank You for not allowing me to be satisfied with milk, when there is meat to be eaten.
- Thank You God for working in the lives of my family. I see You moving. I hear You speaking. I don't ever want to take this for granted.
How about you? What are you thankful for?