Saturday, January 10, 2009

In the Sanctuary

This morning I just can't help but PRAISE Him. Nothing exciting going on, good or bad, I just love my God and His praise is so heavy upon my heart.

If you've woken up a little groggy, things got off to a bad start, feeling a little down, click on this video and see if it doesn't get your Spirit singing along. Whenever we take the time to bless Him, we are the ones who get blessed in return!

Praise the LORD, all you servants of the LORD who minister by night in the house of the LORD. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the LORD. May the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth, bless you from Zion. Psalm 134:1-3


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved hearing from you and reading your blog. I think and pray for you on a regular basis and have wondered how you and Pastor Randy Johnathan are doing. I too have a yearning to become closer to our almighty Father. I'm still praying for my hubby to attend church with me.
I hope I did this right and you will get thia..God bless you sweet Lisa!! Lynn Hoskins