I am joining Sonya for Thankful Thursday. Whether you are an active blogger or a casual reader, please take time today to think of just 5 things you are thankful for. Here is my list for today:
1. I am so thankful that each and every day I can see the hand of God at work in my life. He is providing for my every need. He is showing me His love at every turn. I love Him more today that I did yesterday and more yesterday than the day before.
2. I am so thankful that during a season of limited ministry opportunities, God has opened up a whole new world of possibilities via this blog. I am thankful for the opportunity to encourage and be encouraged by new friends I may never meet this side of Heaven. This has been truly amazing!
3. I am so thankful that when I prayed and asked God to once again give me a passion for His Word, He answered and held nothing back.
4. I am so thankful for a husband who sees things in me that I overlook when I see myself. He believes in me, encourages me, challenges me and most of all loves me unconditionally.
5. I am so thankful for the Beth Moore study, "Stepping Up". By taking the journey through the Psalms of Ascent, I believe I have truly stepped into the woman that God wants me to be. I can't wait to see where this journey will take me.
How about you? What are you thankful for?