- I am thankful for the snow this week (yes you heard this California girl right). Tuesday night we received about 8" of fresh snow. Though I often complain about the cold weather, I thoroughly enjoyed being outside as we dug out the driveway. When everything around you is white and fresh and clean, it's just so peaceful. It's as if there is a stillness in the air and you can just take in the beauty of the moment. It was definitely a God Stop for me this week
- I am thankful that after working all day and cooking dinner, I don't have to think about the mess in the kitchen and the dirty dishes. It really makes me feel appreciated and loved by my family when my guys say, "Go sit down, we'll take care of this." Thank you both!
- I am thankful for the new Christian sisters & siestas I meet each day online. You challenge and encourage me as I read what God is showing you, teaching you and just how much He loves you. Thank you for the comments you leave on this blog that make me smile.
- I am thankful for songs that at just the right moment draw my heart straight into worship.
- I am thankful for the safety of those I love. So many accidents on the slippery roads. Thank you God for your protection.
I know your hearts must be busting at the seams with Thanksgiving. Feel free to leave at least leave one thing you're thankful for in the comments.
Blessings - Lisa