- He has shown me a lifetime of unconditional love - just like Jesus.
- I have seen him give when he didn't have it to give - just like Jesus.
- He worked long hours every day during the week driving a truck for Nabisco. Every Saturday he was at the church fulfilling the role of janitor and took care of the yards. He provided for all of our needs - just like Jesus.
- He is the full time care taker of my 94 year old Grandmother. He makes her meals, cleans her house, does her laundry. He makes untold sacrifices - just like Jesus.
- He would drive miles in a car, van or bus to bring boys and girls to church so they could hear about a God who loves them - just like Jesus.
- He coached every little league, softball, basketball team his kids ever played on. He taught us to work together as a team - just like Jesus.
- He has never been one to put himself out there for everyone to see. He is more content to be a servant - just like Jesus.
- Life the last several years have been hard, but he hardly ever complain. He gets up every day and go about his business, whether anyone ever says thank you are not - just like Jesus.
- He has taught me as much by example as he has by his words. He have poured out his life for others - just like Jesus.
- He made sure that Melani, Jeff and I learned that putting God first was the most important thing that we could ever do - just like Jesus.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Ten ways my Dad reminds me of Jesus: