Monday, June 15, 2009

Truth is NOT Trivial

We live in a world where everything is relative, everything is up for debate. There seems to be no absolutes.

And yet Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Jesus is either the way or just one of the many ways to get to Heaven. He is either the truth and the reality of all of God's promises or He's a bold faced liar. He is either the life that transforms all those who believe or he is just another man. He is either Lord of my life or just another lunatic.

We all have a choice to make. I have made my choice. I believe that Jesus is who He says that He is! I am placing my full faith and trust in Him. I believe He is the way, the truth and the life. There is no other way to heaven except through Jesus.

Truth is true whether we believe it or not.

Truth doesn't change with the tides of our culture or passing the time.

I hope this video by One Time Blind makes you stop for a moment and think.





5 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

Hey Lisa,

I've seen this skit on several sites and thought maybe I should take the time to watch it here. Thanks for sharing. It is such an easy way to see what the world is doing to the gospel of Truth! Truth is true! Jesus is the only way!

Yolanda said...

My choice....God is who He says He is!

Thank you Lisa, for the opportunity to list what I am choosing. He is the ONLY way. He is believeable...

Love,
Yolanda

Skoots1moM said...

praying more people believe the truth and recognize it as the rock it is :)

Anonymous said...

Amen! Truth is truth. One Way, One Jesus, One Life given for us.

I so rarely look at videos on the internet, yet I trusted that you, Lisa, would put one on your site that I might want to watch. By doing so, I am reminded from whence my strength cometh from! Jesus IS the Truth. God does not put a spirit of fear in me so that I cower under the huge shadow on the wall when it is only the tiny evil one in the large light, making himself look to loom over me.

May we be firm in our belief, standing strong before those who need Him, and dust off our feet when we must.

love you, ~ linda

LisaShaw said...

Powerful message you shared and in the video Lisa.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life -- period and Amen.

Love ya!