- Thank you God that when the storms of life come that You bring to my mind Your Word that has been sown deep into my soul and it bears fruit.
- Thank You God for difficult conversations. Thank You for filling my mouth with words of grace and love that bring forth restoration, not separation.
- Thank You God that the shouts of your love and compassion are greater than the whispers of the enemy in our ears.
- Thank You God for friends who love as you love, not as the world loves; those who stick closer than a brother.
- Thank You God for my husband and son. Thank you for a wake up call that has drawn us closer to You and closer to each other. You are our God and we love you.
And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:27-28.