It's Thankful Thursday and I am again joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. Click on the button above and feel free to join in with 5 items of Thanksgiving.
- Thank You God for the new Travis Cottrell CD. My friend Debbie calls him a modern day David. When I listen to this CS my heart is drawn right into worship and praise. There's no better place to be.
- Thank You God for forgiveness of sin. I hate when I blow it and lose my temper. But by your grace I am forgiven. Father continue to chip away at me to make me look like you.
- Thank You God for old friends that have popped back into my life and brought a smile to my face.
- Thank You God for everything that is working according to design: my cars, the washer, the dryer, the refrigerator, the air conditioner, the computer, and the list goes on. Thank You for keeping everything running smoothly. These are blessings that are easily overlooked.
- Thank You God for preparing a banquet table before for me and inviting me to come dine with you. Feasting on your Word, filled by your Spirit, there is no better place to be.