It's Thankful Thursday and I am again joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey.
- Thank You God for leading me to a Church where I feel like I belong. Thank You for the women who have made me feel welcome and truly part of the body.
- Thank You God for the ladies Bible Study last night. It was a no frills Bible study where we dug deep into the Word, scripture after scripture, line after line, verse after verse. It's amazing how God can lead others to speak truth that ring true with what you are reading and learning in your own personal study - bearing witness.
- Thank You God for Your Word. I can't over the Proverbs 30:5 which says, "Every Word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him." The more I meditate and study Your Word, the more this verse expresses my heart.
- Thank You God for saving me at a young age. Thank You for walking with me all of these years and maturing me day by day. Thank you for the things you have protected me from that I don't even recognize.
- Thank You for being the center of my family. In difficult days when many families are falling apart, because of You we remain strong. Thank You for being our "center", our "true North".