- Thank You God for speaking my heart at the ladies retreat last weekend. What a blessing for my heart to be moved, challenged, encouraged, blessed and refreshed. The ladies of White Rock Fellowship truly ministered to my soul. They were a reflection of You!
- Thank You God that my friend Debbie did GREAT with her surgery yesterday. The Dr. is pretty confident that they got all of the cancer. She was up and sounded really good this morning with the praise of God on her lips.
- Thank You God that we as a nation have a day set aside for prayer. A day where we can come together and humble ourselves in prayer, seeking the face of God and turning from our wicked ways. I know that He heard our prayers today and I am watching for the healing of our land.
- Thank You God for challenging me to memorize scripture this year. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to put into practice - wielding my sword - the Word of God. What a weapon you gave us to defeat the enemy when he tries to attack. Thank You for building up my faith.
- Thank You God for being true to your Word and for meeting all of my needs. You are so trustworthy! Faithful is your name!
How about you? What are you thankful for this week?