Don't you just love Thursdays? I look forward each week to joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday. Here are my five:
- Thank You God for leaving your hand prints all over our lives. You continue to amaze me as I see things happen that could only be accomplished by you. Beth Moore has said, "Our part is to believe God. His part is to be God and do what is ultimately and eternally best". Thank you for being God in my life!
- Thank You God for the promises in your Word. It's been said there is one promise for every day of the year. As I glance through the list, I am overwhelmed by your love for me. Thank God for being faithful to your Word.
- Thank You God for leading me to a Church where I can belong. Looking for a Church can be so discouraging. But when you find the right place, it's home. Thank you God for leading me by your Spirit.
- Thank You God for returning laughter to my life. More than any time in recent days I have been keenly aware of laughter in our home. Oh how I love to laugh with the ones that I love. Thank You God for the joy and laughter you have given.
- Thank You God for providing for our every need. Although I list this one often, I don't ever want to take for granted the basic necessities and beyond that you supply. Thank You God that providing is not just what you do, but Provider is who you are!