Don't you just love Thursdays? I look forward each week to joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday. Here are my five:
- Thank You God for the words, "Cancer Free" for my friend Debbie. Father I thank you that she knows you, loves you, and gives You all the glory each step of the way.
- Thank You God for blogging friends who have a passion to pray for those in need. Via the Internet the needs at time are so many, but the prayer warriors rise up and take the needs directly to the throne. What a awesome privilege to participate and see You respond in all of your glory.
- Thank You God for the promises that flood Your Word. For every need there is a promise, a hope, a word of encouragement that shouts out to my heart just how much you love me. May I live to bring you glory.
- Thank You God for White Rock Fellowship. Oh how I've missed the closeness of a church family. You have heard my hearts cry and responded in a big way. May Your glory shine as I seek to serve you.
- Thank You God for the trials that turn into opportunities to minister. Teach me Lord to not ask why, but instead to ask you to show me how this can be used to your glory.